Surface & Thin Film Characterization
Ellipsometry Polarimetry Optical Instruments
OPTICAL METROLOGY & POLARIMETRY for Micro and Nano-Technology.
A Scientific Consulting and Expertise Service offered to customers.
We propose developments & technology monitoring using metrology optics for various applications using Specroscopic Ellipsometry and Polarimetry.
Assistance can be established through contracts within a NDA protocol. The corresponding interface is then setup between R&D laboratories and the customer when Optical characterization is requested especially for thin films stackings (ultra thin layers, new materials, nanotechnology in line and off line).
Projects receive expert attention within this research environment .This a way to consolidate optical models adapted to last innovative optical instruments such as Spectroscopic Ellipsometry and Polarimetry. This is our way of excellence to deliver
- Optimization of data acquisition from instruments
- Support while mounting European or Regional financial programs by considering the feasibility and the relevance of a scientific project
- Parallel education & training: seminars application or General instrumentation optics and the applications.\r\n
More than 50 publications in Ellipsometrie Polarimetrie
International recognition , still Reviewer in various scientific journals TSF1, JOSA2 EJAP3.
Within NDA interactions to protect the customer , various possible exchange with different groups at a global level in Ellipsometry and reflectometry and Polarimetry: particularly with instrument suppliers KLA Tencor, j. Woollam, Horiba Scientific and SemiLab Sopra.
- Participation in various industrial instrumentation projects (first spectroscopic ellipsometers in visible, infrared and extreme ultraviolet ranges in France) \r\n
- Knowledge within NDA interactions with different groups at the global level Ellipsometrie and reflectometry Polarimetry: KLA Tencor, j. Woollam, Horiba Scientific and SemiLab Sopra
We have SKILLS for
- Nanotechnology measurement ex and in situ processing for new materials with simulation programs
- New Multi layers stackings and surface properties studies
- Polarimetrie Photonic Structures and lithography